|TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. To the best of your knowledge, you have the legal right to submit the Information.
2. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, discriminatory or profane material, or any other material that violates copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights or laws.
3. Your submission of Information to MAXguard® is non-confidential and non-proprietary. No confidential relationship is established on account of your submission; moreover, you understand that MAXguard® is not obligated to keep the Information confidential.
4. You acknowledge that the submission of any Information by you to MAXguard® is your voluntary act. By submitting Information to MAXguard®, you automatically grant to MAXguard®, its subsidiaries and affiliates, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted right and license to use (but not the obligation), reproduce, display, perform, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute, or otherwise make available, such Information worldwide and incorporate it in any works, technologies or products, for any purpose. In addition, the Information may be used by MAXguard®, its subsidiaries and affiliates, to develop, manufacture, market, distribute or sell products. All Information submitted becomes the sole property of MAXguard®.
5. Except as provided below, you shall not be entitled to compensation for your submission of Information and you hereby irrevocably waive any rights or claims for compensation. MAXguard® shall not be obligated to you in any way with respect to the Information unless you and MAXguard® enter into a formal written agreement, and then only according to the terms of the agreement.
6. MAXguard® is under no obligation to return any Information or material submitted by you.
7. The conditions set forth herein shall apply to any additional disclosures made incidental to any Information originally submitted by you.
8. I am of the age of at least twenty-one years old.